DESKTOP COMPUTER or LAPTOP
Visit abffplay.com in your browser and follow the "sign up" prompts
iOS or ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE
Search and download the ABFF PLAY app from your device's app store
In some cases, you can "mirror" the screen of your laptop or mobile device on your TV. For further assistance, we recommend you contact the customer support department of the company from which you purchased the device. Here are two examples of screening mirroring:
How to Watch on APPLE TV:
- Ensure that your Apple TV and the iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Bring up the Control Center on your device, tap "Screen Mirroring" (or "Apple TV" or "Airplay" and select your Apple TV target device.
- Your iOS display should now appear on your TV.
How to Watch on CHROMECAST:
- Ensure your Chromecast device and Mac or PC computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- In the Chromecast browser on your computer, click the menu icon at the top right corner (three vertical lines or docs).
- Select "Cast," then "OK"., Got it, " then the name of your Chromecast device.
- Your computer display should now appear on your TV.